We are able to deliver our handmade mattresses and bed bases to any UK address and to most European destinations, however please note that orders to some more remote areas may incur additional charges. Please contact us to discuss delivery charges to Europe.
For insurance purposes, deliveries will be made to the ground floor door only.
Delivery charges for a mattress, bed base or divan beds:
|Up to 3’5″ wide (104cm)||£30|
|3’6″ to 5’5″ (107-165cm)||£40|
|5’6″ to 7’6″ wide (168-230cm)||£50|
Delivery charges for mattresses and bed bases/divan beds:
|Up to 3’5″ wide (104cm)||£45|
|3’6″ to 5’5″ (107-165cm)||£55|
|5’6″ to 7’6″ wide (168-230cm)||£65|
Mattresses and bed bases are usually manufactured within three weeks, however for more unusual orders it can take up to six weeks. When discussing your order we will be able to provide an estimated timescale based on your specific requirements and postcode.
Removal and recycling of old mattresses and divans
Disposing of your old mattress and divan can be onerous. Your local council may not be able to collect your old mattress on the same day as we deliver, and when they do collect the charges for disposal can often be high. What is more, most local authorities do not have the means to recycle your old mattress, meaning once collected it will be sent to landfill.
We are delighted to be able to offer a removal and full recycle service for our customers old mattresses. Each mattress once collected will be separated into its component parts which are then sent to be washed, processed and reused. Our service guarantees your old mattress is diverted from landfill and the materials recycled and re-used, being given a second life in other manufactured products.
Need to know
- We charge a flat fee of £50.00 to remove and recycle your old mattress regardless of its size.
- Removal and recycling of any additional mattresses or divans is charged at £25.00.
- Mattresses and divans must be located on the ground floor on the day of collection. We are unable to remove old mattresses or divans which are not located on the ground floor on our arrival.
- We’ll remove and dispose of all packaging for your new mattress or divan responsibly.
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.
- Although we endeavour to carry out all deliveries ourselves in certain circumstances it may be necessary to use a third-party courier. Where a third-party courier delivers your new mattress and divan we are unable to offer our removal and recycle service.