We make all our mattresses, beds and headboards in our Yorkshire workshop from the finest quality natural materials, using traditional techniques which have been perfected over generations. We are extremely confident in the quality of components and workmanship that go into everything we make and we are therefore happy to provide a 10 year guarantee on all our mattresses, divan beds and headboards.
In the event of a fault or defect in manufacturing of your mattress, divan bed or headboard we will either repair or replace the faulty component. Please note that faults resulting from misuse of product will not be covered with this offer. The Odd Company reserves the right to refuse this offer if the defect is caused by misuse or where the product has become soiled, insanitary or has been subjected to excessive wear and tear.
What is covered by our guarantee
- Defective workmanship and materials
- Sewing faults and fabric flaws
- Faulty handles, air vents and tufts
What is not covered by our guarantee
- Normal wear and tear over time
- Accidental damage including spills and stains
- Willful damage and neglect – your mattress should be looked after and used with a mattress protector
- Natural settlement – It is normal for your mattress to form around your body contours and an impression to develop where you sleep. This is not a fault of the mattress and is a result of the generous layers of natural fillings reacting to your body shape. Both natural settlement and frequent turning will reduce compression marks over time. Guidance on turning and rotating your mattress can be found in our Care Guide
Your statutory rights are not affected by The Odd Company guarantee
If you have any questions , please email us at [email protected] or call us on 01772 786666